Read my reviews on tons of different topics. Movies, Music, Food, Television, Internet, and lots more. If your looking for an honest opinion about something, you've come to the right place. Enjoy!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Zombies Of Mass Destruction (2009)


To be honest with you, I actually kind of enjoyed watching this film. I was skeptical at first about watching this movie strictly because of the name itself. Don't let the poor name lead you away though. It's not laugh out loud funny or scary in any way but there are parts that made me laugh. Although, I'm not quite sure if I was supposed to or not.

For a low budget film, I was quite impressed. I'd have to say as far as the graphics went, they did a really good job. The plot on the other hand could have been a little better. I think they could have elaborated more on where the zombies actually came from though.

For people that love zombie movies, this will be right up your alley. It's not nearly as good as Zombieland or Shaun Of The Dead but it definitely worth a watch.

For a Zombie Comedy (Zomedy), I give it a B-

No comments:

Post a Comment