Read my reviews on tons of different topics. Movies, Music, Food, Television, Internet, and lots more. If your looking for an honest opinion about something, you've come to the right place. Enjoy!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ebay.com Really Grinds My Gears


I know all of you have visited ebay at some point or another and I would like to share with you my experience and why they suck-ass so much.

I tried using them a while ago to sell a friends car. Little did I realize that it was going to cost me an arm and a leg. There was an initial fee of $45.00 just to list the damn thing. Now what kind of crap is that. $45....really. It's the INTERNET...ITS FREE!

Well, me being the nice guy I am, trying to help a friend, continued anyways. So the car never sold after a week of it being listed and my friend told me to re-list the car. So I did.

I ended up re-listing the car 4 times to try and get it to sell, but it never did. I ended up with a bill of $245.00 just for TRYING to sell something that never did. Now does that seem right to you? I don't think so. Every time the auction ended, ebay said, "would you like to re-list your item". Of course I said yes not knowing that I was going to continue being charged. They don't tell you that either. They already have your credit card on file from the first time. Bastards!!!

So that whole ebay experience really pissed me off!

I think ebay finds any way they can to rip people off. From the High listings fees all the way down to taking a precent of your sales if you happen to sell something. Then they have the ebay stores...another ripoff where you're going to spend hundreds of dollars just to setup a store and then they still charge you per sale. Can you say Bull shit!

So Will I use them again? Fuck No! I think if I'm going to buy and sell online, I'll do it using alternative methods

If you have had a crappy ebay experience, please share it with us using the comments below.

Stay tuned for my next review soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment