Read my reviews on tons of different topics. Movies, Music, Food, Television, Internet, and lots more. If your looking for an honest opinion about something, you've come to the right place. Enjoy!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Wolfman - 2010


I went in to this movie with really high expectations which was probably the reason why I didn't really care for it. Now don't get me wrong, I love horror movies but this one just didn't do it for me. It wasn't really scary at all in my opinion.

At one point, the wolfman actually looked like one of the apes from "Planet of the Apes". Hmmmm.... not very wolfish. Also, towards the end of the movie when the two wolfmen were fighting, I couldn't tell who was who. They both looked exactly the same. How is anyone supposed to know who is winning and who to root for. I sure as hell didn't.

I think if there was more action and more scary or death scenes, the movie would have been that much better. I probably won't be watching this again for a very long time. Benicio Del Toro acting was good, but he could have done just a little bit better.

Overall, for a horror movie, I would give it a C+. Maybe, just maybe a B-

If your a big horror buff like me then I would say take a chance at renting it, otherwise wait till it on tv and watch it for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment