Read my reviews on tons of different topics. Movies, Music, Food, Television, Internet, and lots more. If your looking for an honest opinion about something, you've come to the right place. Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Taco Bell - Food For Disaster


Ok, so I go to Taco Bell quite often and normally everything is good except this past Friday was a disaster! Why...Because they gave me food poisoning!

I ordered 3 crunchy tacos and everything seemed to taste fine. Well about 30 minutes after I ate them, I started to feel a little ill. By the time I got home, I felt extremely weak, my stomach hurt, and I was burning up!

Thanks to Taco Bell, I was throwing up and in the bathroom for about 5 hours off and on. I didn't even want to get out of bed. If anyone has ever had food poisoning before then you know exactly what I'm talking about.

I don't think I'll be visiting that Taco Bell anytime soon! Try cooking your meat to standards TB...Jerks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment