Read my reviews on tons of different topics. Movies, Music, Food, Television, Internet, and lots more. If your looking for an honest opinion about something, you've come to the right place. Enjoy!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Nightmare On Elm Street - 2010



Hmmmm....Where to begin with this one. I watched this last night thinking it was going to be good. The outcome? Well, I was very disappointed.

First off the acting was not very good at all. I'm sorry but you just can't replace Robert Englund as Freddy! The rest of the cast was pretty bad too, Especially Nancy's mom. Wow was that a disaster. On to Freddy....Freddy didn't even come close to looking like the original Freddy. He looked more like a burned sock puppet. It was pretty sad. Where did they find this guy???

Whenever I watch a horror movie I always get excited and can't wait for the death scenes. The deaths scenes in here were pretty lame. Compared to the remake of Friday the 13th, this seemed like it was edited for TV or something. The Original was more gruesome and graphic. I don't think they really put any effort in to making this actually scary or anything.

If I was Robert Englund, I would be very pissed off about this movie. I really hope Hollywood doesn't remake another one of these.

I wouldn't recommend anyone seeing this movie in the theater even if you are a huge horror fan. And believe me, I AM! Wait till it comes out on DVD.

At best its a C+

No comments:

Post a Comment