Read my reviews on tons of different topics. Movies, Music, Food, Television, Internet, and lots more. If your looking for an honest opinion about something, you've come to the right place. Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"The Other Guys" Movie Review

I recently watched this disaster of a movie thinking that it might be kind of funny. Boy was I wrong!

Will Farrell and Mark Wahlberg should not have been casted in this movie! I repeat...Will Farrell and Mark Wahlberg should NOT have been casted in this movie!

Neither one of them made me laugh at all. It was a very cheesy plot, the acting was horrible, and the directing sucked as well. I'm not exactly sure what the writers and producers were thinking when they thought that this would be a good film.

First of all, I like seeing Mark Wahlberg in films where he's playing more of a bad-ass. Like Shooter, Fear, or Four Brothers. He has no business being in a comedy...well at least not this one. "The Big Hit" was Ok. As for Will Farrell, He acts his typical self like he does in every movie. I'm not a real big fan of him either so that really doesn't help the situation. The movie had a lame plot (I don't even remember it entirely, that's how boring it was) and bad supporting actors. When you try to be TOO funny, it just isn't. Bottom Line!

So was there anything good about this film? Well, not really. The wooden gun was a little funny for about 1/2 a second, then it got old real fast. I'm also pleased to say that I didn't have to witness Vince Vaughn in this. He would have only made it worse...which is hard because it already sucked.

I would rather be standing in line at the DMV than have to watch this again. Anyone that thinks that is funny is smoking something really good!

I won't recommend this to anyone! D- on my scale and that's being polite. If you don't believe me, find out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment