Read my reviews on tons of different topics. Movies, Music, Food, Television, Internet, and lots more. If your looking for an honest opinion about something, you've come to the right place. Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"Mystery Team" Movie Review

Mystery Team

So, I watched this the other night and have read a few other reviews about people saying that this blew but I beg to differ....

Now by no means do I think this was a great film, or even a good film for that matter, I can say though that it kept me entertained throughout the entire movie.

So, you have 3 geeky nerds that act like they are in 3rd grade although they are really 18 and they have their own detective agency. That about sums up the movie in a nutshell. Their typical case is "Someone stuck their finger in a pie" but now there taking on a murder case for 10 cents. Yeah... I know what your thinking.

Mystery Team is one of those movies that you will either enjoy and find it kind of amusing or you will probably completely hate it and think its retarded. I found a lot of the parts to be quite funny even though they were stupid. It's kind of like taking an 18 year old person and putting the brain of a 6 year old and this is what you end up with. When you watch this, you'll see what I'm talking about.

This is by no means meant for a child to watch even though the cover may look like it. There is nudity (only 1 scene) and a lot of swearing. If you're 18 and you think girls are yucky, then this will be right up you're alley.

In my last post I reviewed "The Other Guys" and this one is by far more funny. I would definetly watch this again before I watch "The Other Guys".

So if you're looking for a quick laugh and to be entertained, then by all means check this out. If you don't expect anything superb, you won't be disappointed. I'll give it a C+/B- for entertainment purposes, but probably a C overall.

Feel free to post your input on this movie. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment