Read my reviews on tons of different topics. Movies, Music, Food, Television, Internet, and lots more. If your looking for an honest opinion about something, you've come to the right place. Enjoy!

Monday, June 25, 2012

A Different Kind Of Toilet You Might Want To Try

Ok, so this one is a new one for me but after reading through the website, I'd really like to try it out. It's called a Bidet. It's basically just a different kind of toilet seat. The one that got my attention the most is the Electronic Bidet Seat with Dryer and Deodorizer. Here's a picture of the seat below.


So this toilet seat is equipped with a night light, a heated seat, a warm breeze dryer, moveable massage, and even has kid functions.

If you'd like to learn more about these Bidet's, visit bidet4me.com. Here you can find out all about them and get info for both commercial and residential use. I can tell you though that if my house or work had these installed I would probably never leave the bathroom.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment