Read my reviews on tons of different topics. Movies, Music, Food, Television, Internet, and lots more. If your looking for an honest opinion about something, you've come to the right place. Enjoy!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

7 Eleven Pizza


Ok so I'm not saying I dislike 7-11 but there is something seriously wrong with their frozen pizza.

Anyone that has ever bought one will probably understand where I'm coming from when I say that their pizza SUCKS!!! Not taste wise though...They actually taste pretty good.

I always buy one when I'm on my way to a friends house and you would have thought that I would learn my lesson but I guess I just hope they'll get better each time. Sure enough I'm always disappointed.

Just by looking at the packaging you can tell that they get beat up a lot on the truck. I think the truck driver has an anger issue with frozen products.

Anyways, let cut to the chase... If you ever buy one of these disaster $5.99 pizzas, you'll probably end up with a pizza that has all the cheese on one side and only a few pepperoni's. See the picture. This has happened to about the last 10 pizzas I bought from there.

Now how the hell does this even happen. I mean come on, the pizza's frozen! How does all the cheese get to one side? Also, why does 7-11 have to skimp on the Pep's. Are the Jew's putting these on or something? (No offense) Arrrrrrr.... It really grinds my gears!

I could go to Dominos and get a $5.00 crappy pizza, but at least I'll get it proportional and full of pepperoni.. So stay far away from 7-11's pizza cause you won't be too happy.

Oh yeah, I also called 7-11's customer satisfaction number to bitch and they told me a representative will contact me BUT...haven't heard a word. Go figure...

On a side note though,7-11 does have cheap natty light!

If your reading this 7-11 people, I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment